These pretty fingerling potatoes are the perfect addition to any protein or salads. Serve them with pork chops (what I did!), steak or add them to salads as topping (I just came up with this brilliant idea).
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1lb fingerling potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- sea salt
- crushed rosemary
- dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice each potato with a sharp paring knife crosswise at 1/8 inch intervals, cutting down but not all the way through. Transfer potatoes to prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle potatoes with 5 tbsp of paprika oil, season potatoes with salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano.
- Roast potatoes for 35 minutes. Drizzle remaining oil over potatoes and serve immediately.